WELCOME UGANDA to the lowest prices for Japanese vehicles.
Axis Cars & Logistics Ltd together with Star Japan Co., Ltd give you an opportunity to import quality and cheap vehicles from the auctions!!!! STAR JAPAN AUTO is pleased to announce for its Uganda customers access to Japanese Car Auctions. Customers from Uganda can buy direct from the auctions throughout Japan, compete with auto dealers from around the world, including Japanese dealers. Therefore Uganda customers can buy vehicles for prices better than the biggest dealers.
While most auto dealers around the world buy from dealers in Japan, you can now get to view and buy vehicles at the best prices. There are no dealer mark-ups or middlemen who increase the cost. All costs are shown in this Excel sheet. Star Japan’s representative in Uganda will be there to assist with all documentation and Customs clearing. You will be shown the Customs calculations which favour the direct import by individuals.
Take advantage of buying direct from Japanese auctions at better than dealer prices and discover how individual import makes your chosen vehicle cheaper than buying from a dealer; you save by buying from the auctions and lower duties. Contact Star Japan’s representative in UGANDA, Jaccent Katushabe.
Steps for cheap vehicle imports into Uganda:
- Log in and browse the vehicle of your choice
- Use Excel calculator for vehicle cost and freight based on your bidding price
- If satisfied with the cost make a deposit of minumum Yen 100,000 (approximately US$1,000) direct to Japan. That amount is refundable if your bid is not successful. However, once your bid is successful it will be applied to the bid price and over all cost of the vehicle. Bidders are strongly advised that once the bid has been accepted at the auction the full price must be paid and that the deposit becomes non refundable.
- The Uganda buyer pays the remainder of the purchase price against a Star Japan invoice dispatched within 5 days of the winning bid
- Vehicle shipped on the next available vessel
- Axis receives your shipping documents and does the clearance and transportation from Mombasa to Malaba / Kampala / Kigali / Kaya or Nimule Sudan boarder, etc.